DARK HUMOR SCRIPT:
Ah, today has been a good day! Unlike the week before last week when I tried to do this video- flashback audio of me vomiting Yeah, that’s the reason this episode didn’t get uploaded last time! Not only that, this week is summer finals… and if you haven’t already noticed that it is also Vocaloidemo.com Birthday… as of July 19, this is a milestone I have been doing alone… or at least behind the scenes, that I am excited… check out my previous video on it… Stress is compounding!
Now, this subject is touchy, so I will try to juggle seriousness and humor where needed! In some cases it will be good to alleviate the horror, but at other times I plead you to be mature about this… This isn’t something to laugh about, knowing quite a few people in my life that have taken their life. I feel it would be best not to use any skits today because of the subject matter… and that the week before last week’s audio was something you can laugh at in and of itself! Go ahead, laugh at my sickness, I don’t care- just don’t laugh at others that feel strongly about this subject! Let’s get to the list!
Give me a red pen – PowaPowaP – And now for the final nail in the coffin of the video… Thought I was going to end without this one on the video? Think again! This is in here because this song was the last one Shiina Mota (PowaPowaP) uploaded before his untimely departure. This is one of the most poetic suicidal songs I’ve heard in any song up until now! It’s just a magnificent piece comparing the life of the pen to the amount of red ink inside of it! Slowly being used has degraded it over time. And with the final stroke of the pen’s final mark, so ends its life… This is deeper than many people can handle, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that this keys into the fact that Vocaloid can make a difference in someone’s life! Giving the power to those who have no money or natural talent to make original music in hopes that a record label will pick them up! This is the Vocaloid meaning… the last thing PowaPowaP conveyed as he made his final mark!
- Suicide Prevention Bunnies – Komiya-chanP – Gotta admit, this song made me tear up… okay I admit further… I cried for the length of the song alright! I wanted this to be number 1 because sometimes it seems that suicide is worth the death… but its not! Demo transparency time: I have felt that way back in the day… I guess from the everflowing guilt that wasn’t even mine! Depression is a beast not to be taken lightly! I even got so deep that it felt like suicide was no longer going to settle anything! I decided to fight alongside the depression rather than against it, and now look where I am? I’m more happy with my family because I made a conscious effort to hold the ground in the valleys of Stay, or my state of consciousness. I didn’t have any bunnies, but I bet neither the others who were not so lucky. Luck is cruel as the fates when they burn your wishes and prayers. Once you realize that- try to leave nothing to chance! Make it your own… and don’t let anyone guilt you into anything you are not going to be… be yourself as long as you know who you are- for I fully believe you are not better off dead!
- Be my sacrifice – Yuyoyuppe – Beautifully dark and morbid! One of the more heavy Yuppe songs, this one shows the obscurity of the feelings no one else feels other than yourself! Miku has an undying urge to die from the pathetic ways of this world. She wants to go out in euthanasia, but can find no one to help… so she bites the bullet and takes her life in her own hands… The lyrics are vague, but there is still the feelings of leaving an empty shell behind.
- Suicide Song – NashimotoP – this is more upbeat, but the lyrics are still there. First, she tries to hang herself, but can find no rope. Then, she tries to start a fire, but has no lighter fluid. Finally, she decides to take pills, but they turned off her water service for she forgot to pay the water bill! She then comes to the conclusion that her unconscious life doesn’t want to be snuffed out, whether she like it or not. Life even ruins your chances of getting away from it… what a mysterious bitch she is! I mean that too!
- Rolling Girl – genjitsutouhiP – This is probably the most famous on the list. A sea of failures and even a massive placing of dreams too high is the worst leadings to depression, as well as suicide! This is less about the suicide itself, but more about the journey to it… She is beat up in the video doing that rolling thing I’m assuming, but it won’t change the fact of fate. Taking all of her sadness and putting it up to someone else to heal it! This life may be troublesome, but the strong don’t lie down without sighing a final chuckle!
- The lost one’s weeping – neru – Schools and their dog eat dog routine of making you the smartest they can, and even getting scolded when you can’t do something. It makes the child in you corrupt- you grow up quicker than is healthy for you. When the hell is it okay to know how to make a living at 8 years old? *sigh* I feel for the characters in this song- and I know some of you do too- I mean come on the song has 6 million views! Wait his song isn’t about suicide why did I put this in here? Now that I look back, I was never enthused about learning anything as long as I managed to get the grade! Now I’m in college and my parents ask why my gpa is so low- college doesn’t work that way! As children we are taught things that what we need in life to succeed are to be abhorrent and dreadful… the teachers are not enthused about playing while learning… so we don’t learn the value of play! Screw anyone who tells you how you should learn… as long as you learn and no one gets hurt except their inflated ego, it’s fine- everyone’s an idiot because of the old school doctrine of pride! We can never move on- except I need to because I’m running out of song length!
- Goodbye – CircusP – Is it just me, or is circus one of the more famous English Vocaloid producers that can string your heartstrings? Didn’t think so! Here, Miku is too scared to die, and that’s the basic premise of the song! Until at the end, she jumps off the radio tower. The last thing we see is her in a hospital bed! This is a song that is memorable enough to remember at times of sorrow… at least for me!
- Life Reset Button – Kemu – I heard this song a while back and thought how creepy it was! Of course, Life Reset Button is a nudge to reincarnation, coming back from her eternal place of torment to enter a new “game” so to speak! Parts of the video at the end of each chorus has an image of sharp objects, and the second one has a pair of scissors, and during the breakdown you can hear scissors snipping! It goes even further as to say that the reincarnation will stop at 5 AM when the first train comes to its last stop! Poetic… and has a lighter thought process to suicide than any other!
- SEPPUKUMA – Blackbird (ft. Whisper) – This was a surprise the first time I heard it… I’ll just read my review of it on my website:
Excerpt from Vocaloidemo.com: Seppukuma is a Japan made robotic, life-sized bear that is rumored to aid in assisted suicide. This song is from the perspective of the Kuma from which ALiCE sings and of the patient from which MAIKA screams. I have since been told that wasn’t the main intention of the lyrics from the artists, but you know, some of my greatest works came from me not paying a lick of attention. Seppuku and Kuma are two Japanese words that basically mean “Suicide Bear” come on, have you never played Tekken?- a robot that is designed to torture and kill based on a patient’s desire. Here’s a picture, and don’t be fooled by its cuteness! The lyrics are what would be at the end of a disturbing movie. It does talk about suicide, and is way too graphic for young ears. With lyrics like, “I have so many ways to make you bleed, all your suicidal needs, just trust in me oh please, if death is what you seek, but first tell me, how much pain, such a waste to die peacefully” And the most cringe worthy, “I’ll tear it out, from your liver to your spleen, not so loud, that’s too much screaming” It really does send me back when I felt like there was no hope left. But I don’t think that is what it is for, else the person its holding might be a little more terrified. It’s probably used to help aid in disabled patients in moving around the house. I think the rumor came from the easiness it could have killing someone, because if the controller- i.e. the patient wanted to kill themselves, it would be like a giant machine of death! Like one of those automatic floor cleaners that suck up cat’s tails or a small pet gerbil.
This is the most metal of the songs (in the album) and is a nice djent and screaming that will satiate the death metal lover. Having a bunch of electronic pops and whines in it as well sets it aside from the rest of the album given that this is such a hard song to listen to if you can’t stand the thought of Death but then you wouldn’t be listening to this video right now would you? Disturbing that a little Utau girl sings these lyrics. She does pretty well too, but it’s the subject matter.
Ohh, I’m gonna make you die so good. I’m gonna tear out your spine and sharpen it like sword, Then I’m going to burn your flesh an upside down cross and rip open your guts and strangle you with your intestines… Yay, wouldn’t that be awesome! Blood everywhere… poop stains in your underwear… and now I’m gonna leave while you vomit up your lungs and watch as maggots form on your-
STAHP!!! My gosh what are you saying? That vulgar… this is a youtube video, not a horror show!
Hey, it’s in your dream diary…
Dreams mean nothing… besides I was the one getting tortured.
Oh, well it says over here that you dreamed you ate a popsickle… so were you the popsickle?
I forbid you from looking there again!
Fine, I’ll go somewhere else to look for mysterious crap! I wonder if the lake monster grew legs yet!
- Suicide Party – Shiromeshi – Ah, another slam in the face type of song! The anger is so there that it cannot be misidentified… This is how Rin feels!? It takes from serious metal beats of that would make a metalhead fall in love. It’s got everything, death, murder, despair, and a distraught girl screaming her neck off! This is the epitome of despair! Trust me, this list will descend more in sadness than in anger later on, so hold tight to your sanity!
Wrist Cutter – F – This is a long ass song that is 6:30 minutes! Also, this is a repetitive score that Gumi has a reason to keep singing! I can’t help but imagine her singing this while hanging from a rope… no offense to morbidity! The lyrics are deep and emotionally charged to the state that I just feel depressed in a way! Eventually, as she leaves this world, she sees babies coming into this world, as they ask what she left behind, she tells them to play as much as they can- as the world whispered to her goodbye! Where’s the love in the night then? And where is the healing tomorrow?
There you have it, and I want to add in some honorable mentions to up the anti. We have Abstract Nonsense by Neru and Could I Just by AdyS – one that really warranted a mention! There are more, of course, so I beseech to put them in the comments for the X-tra video! I haven’t done one in a while, so just keep them coming!
Also, if you feel that way, I wanna put this up if you need someone to talk to. Nothing comes from suffering in silence unless you’re a prisoner of war from like 1960’s Russia! It’s not everywhere, but here are some of the bigger nations that will take a simple gander at the numbers and nations going across this screen with Could I Just playing in the background, because it helped me back in that time!
United States: 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE)
United States (en Espanol): 1-800-SUICIDA
United States-veterans 1-800-273-8255, Veterans Press 1
Europe Wide: 116 123 (free from any number)
Australia: 13 11 14
Belgium: 02 649 95 55
Canada: Numbers vary by region.
Deutschland: 0800 1110 111
Denmark: 70 20 12 01
France: 01 40 09 15 22
Greece: 1018 or 801 801 99 99
India: 91-44-2464005 0 or 022-27546669
Ireland: local rate: 1850 60 90 90
minicom: 1850 60 90 91
Italia: 800 86 00 22
Netherlands: 0900 1130113
New Zealand: 0800 543 354
Nippon: 3 5286 9090
Norway: 815 33 300
Osterreich: 116 123
Serbia: 0800 300 303 or 021 6623 393
South Africa: LifeLine 0861 322 322; Suicide Crisis Line 0800 567 567
Sverige: 020 22 00 60
UK: 08457 90 90 90 | or text 07725909090 | or email email@example.com
Uruguay: 7pm to 11 pm – Landlines 0800 84 83 (FREE) 2400 84 83 24/7 – Cell phone lines 095 738 483 *8483
And I am aware enough of my audience that not all of you are in America or Europe or in the countries mentioned… so here is a link to a website that has all the nations of the world so that you can call your respective number if you need it!
Want More Awesome Vocaloid Content? Go ahead and click Subscribe to do it on Youtube!
Live… Live like there is a tomorrow!
A new Top 10 will be released on every Tuesday at around 6 pm Central!
A new Album Review will be this Friday whenever I think is best to start the uploading!
You can check me out on:
As with all of my videos (for future reference), this is my first one, and there will not be a “check out my last video button!” so bear with me here! Also, the video and audio quality is my first render, so don’t bear hug me to death! I tried, and this is my first one, if you don’t like it, subscribe and then come back a few months to see how I’m doing! I won’t get mad!
I have no ownership to anything in this video but my voice, text (beside lyrics), and Sawbat- that little green thing that pops up throughout the video! All the right go to their respective owners, and if said owners have any questions, or would like their song out of this video, then they must shoot me an email and I will edit what they need done!
I use these songs and videos for entertainment only, and will put the official link of each song down below!
Honorable Mention.) https://youtu.be/FBGvm_sXMzQ
9.) https://youtu.be/boCFIKm3F4M (Original) – or – https://youtu.be/ZL7mPwKV-xE (Upgraded)