Like many other Web sites, VocaloiDemo.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to information that is personally identifiable, however, new federal rules of law have made IP addresses themselves personally identifiable.
The amended Rule of COPPA defines personal information to include:
First and last name; A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town;
- Online contact information;
- A screen or user name that functions as online contact information;
A telephone number; A social security number;
- A persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a user over time and across different websites or online services; – We are unsure about the scope of this point as of this time.
A photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a child’s image or voice; Geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town; or Information concerning the child or the parents of that child that the operator collects online from the child and combines with an identifier described above.
*Strikethroughs points are information we never collect and will delete immediately once noticed. Nevertheless, even if a child uses a device to come to this website, we are obligated to tell you that the little kid did. So to do this, go to your browser’s history tab and settings to check where they have been. The COPPA laws are for parents to have ways to make sure their child is safe online when you’re not looking. But it is under your obligation as a parent to check where a child has been, else they could be doing bad things like everyone else use to!
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to VocaloiDemo.com and other sites on the Internet.
VocaloiDemo.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can opt-out of all communication with VocaloiDemo.com simply by leaving this page or unsubscribing from this email service.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Update you on new articles and posts
- To send out notifications if ever the site is hacked and your emails are collected
- If we find that you are a minor under 13 by some weird happenstance and we did not receive parental consent, all information with the account or any submissions will be immediately suspended and your data will be wiped completely from the site after a month to comply with parents requesting their child’s information. However, in cases of third-party plug-ins, such as BuddyPress, we will first report your account so the plug-in system can determine what it wants to do to your account.
- We will always collect data on all people who wander on this website, and there is no way for any of us to change that. What we can do though is exclaim that if you’re a child under 13, never state your age nor any identifiable ways for people to contact you. This is why submissions can be anonymous. There is no possible way for VocaloiDemo to acknowledge accounts, an embodiment of code and numbers, is from a human or animal of any age, or just a really clever bot.
- When dealing with names, if we find out your name is your actual name or nickname and find out that you are under the age of 13, the account and all information will be immediately suspended and we will block your IP address from entering the website.
- We have chosen to not identify ourselves as a “child-directed website” as we are in the business of music promotion. In the status of pushing sales, it is highly immoral for a child under 13 to use our affiliate links or press our ads.
- Under the new COPPA rule, this website has turned into a “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” website regarding age. In fact, you might be deleted from this site if you actually put any personally identifiable information out into the open because it’s simply bad practice to do so even if you’re 65 years old. I enjoy having everyone be private on this website as I struggle with the fear of someone being accosted by a predator through this website. “THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!” – FTC, 1998
- Please send an email to the COPPA hotline at CoppaHotLine@ftc.gov for specific questioning
- Contact me personally, only if you are a parent, to VocaloiDemo@gmail.com for answers- we will not give you information about a child until you provide applicable identification such as using the exact same IP Address as the child or a driver’s license. I wouldn’t give my driver’s license out to a stranger either, but the FTC thinks it’s ok to do so.
- I will streamline the process for you, the parents, as you can also turn on a PRIVACY MODE on nearly all internet browsers using your respective “Incognito Mode” in the tools section. Turn this on before allowing your children to search, and then you will never be able to worry about who is collecting your child’s data unless the child starts telling people who they are, which as someone who wants children to be protected as well, you should probably find ways to convey just how dangerous that is, maybe take them to a homeless shelter and teach them about the harshness of life and possibly put a fire within them to further help this world… That’s what I’d do anyway.
- Take comfort and teach your child proper internet etiquette, even if they never listen to you, hey, you tried, and when you fail you’re duties as a parent, we, the website owners and operators, must pick up your mistakes. This is obviously hard on us since we are not here to raise your children. I am not trying to be demeaning, but we all make mistakes and if we try to teach someone something but they don’t listen, it means we failed. You must accept that what you did didn’t work, and you must find other means that would influence the child in their own way because all children are taught and punished differently.
- If you are found to be attempting to get information on a child and are acting pretty cat-fishy, we may send a notice to the email service provider and contact the authorities using your IP address. Do not tempt the owner of this website, because I value children’s wellbeing far more than most of the teachers we send them to school do.
- If a child contacts us about any form of abuse or cries for help, the child’s information that they provide will be sent to proper authorities and held until confirmation of the situation’s respite, then it will be immediately deleted. We will file a submission form to the FTC to prevent any parent/guardian from slapping back at our duty as adults to help abused children get help.
DO NOT TEST ME!!!
- TO PARENTS – Finally, if we are fined due to personally identifiable information of a child we are unable to delete due to inability to access data, improper notice the individual was under 13, or just outright never tell us before you file for an FTC complaint, which you can fill out a complaint form online here, or (877) FTC-HELP, to submit your complaint to a live operator, we will hold the parent/guardian liable for any fines accrued through your mishandling of the situation. We have rights too, and you’re not above mistakes, we understand that, however, we will hold your email accountable and file for an injunction to garner your information to properly sue you for any and all damages.
- TO CHILDREN – The FTC COPPA law says we absolutely cannot take data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a minor and/or say you are one in the account registration form or comments or submissions, we will file your IP address as banned and if we must, send it through a court of law to file suit against whomever is legally and lawfully accredited as the legal holder of your personal information you, the child, decided to let loose onto our Safe Harbor. It’s truly best to not just blindly go about on the internet without your parent’s official consent over any and all jurisdictions of your internet service provider’s coverage area.
- TO YOUNG CHILDREN – Both me and your mom and dad, or anyone who loves you, are in big trouble if you say something about yourself… but feel free to read, but not comment~
We collect data from any and all people and even bots, even animals because that happens, but we refuse to acknowledge age on this website, as this is a general audience website.
The Creators of VocaloiDemo and affiliates will write in a court of law, under penalty of purgery, that our online presence, website, YouTube channel, and entrepreneurship are never, have never, and will never be targetted towards minors under 13 years of age in any nation around the globe in our collective eyes. The new rule of the COPPA law states that if many children visit our website, then we fall under the COPPA law, and likewise, even if we get fined by a court of law, we will never, ever, use known children’s information with anyone as it will be wiped from our servers.
- No credit/debit card information given to me
- Paypal is where my donations go anyway
- You pay by subbing to my Patreon or putting your email on the PayPal site- they then relay the funds securely to my Paypal account
- No hassle
- No sensitive information to worry about… except for big companies you likely already have an account with.
You can use other means, but Paypal and Patreon are like a thousand walls of steel protecting both of our accounts from fraud.
I surely do appreciate your support.
(ﾉ$ ヮ $)ﾉ *:・ﾟ✧
Note for Everyone:
- Email Address: VocaloiDemo@Gmail.com